How to Sign Up For Bitcoin
Do you want to know how you can easily buy and sell digital currency (and often get discounts on various websites that offer Bitcoin)?
Coinbase is an app that allows you to buy and sell bitcoin and ethereum.
First, This is how you sign up for -
(I get $5 and you get $5 when you sign up and use it)
1. First you need to enter your email address to get started.
2. Next, fill out the Sign Up form with all of your information.
3. Next, verify your email by clicking “Verify Email Address” in the email you get.
4. Select what type of account you would like: individual or business.
5. Enter your phone number and link your phone number to the account. This will secure your account by requiring a short code from your phone when making large transactions.
6. Coinbase will send you a text with a verification code. Enter the code and click “Verify Phone Number.”
7. Now it’s time to link a source of funds to your Coinbase account. You can either link a bank account, a Visa, or MasterCard.
Click here for a more in depth breakdown of all the different funding sources you can use for Coinbase.
8. Once you link up your desired payment method to Coinbase, you can go ahead into your account and make your first purchase.
The screen will look like this:
Sign up at -